Welkom op het Florida Forum!

Dé grootste online community over Florida

•  » Heb je vragen over je vlucht, accommodatie of autohuur?
  •  » Wil je graag advies voor je reisschema?
  •  » Wil je graag anderen vertellen over je mooie Florida reis?

...dan ben je op het Florida Forum aan het juiste adres!

Ja, ik wil mij graag gratis aanmelden!

p.s.: Geregistreerde gebruikers zien ook nog eens veel minder reclameboodschappen!

Tip! Bouw je eigen Florida fly-drive
Reis met eigen huurauto en ontdek naast de bekende plekken ook charmante vissersdorpjes en verscholen eilanden.

Resultaten 1 tot 4 van de 4

Onderwerp: Allergie

1. Top | #1

Standaard Allergie

Hallo Florida fan's,

Wij zouden graag weer, na 10 jaar, naar Orlando gaan voor de parken en de zon.
    Nou heeft onze zoon div. allergieen (koemelk, pinda etc.)

Hoe is dit met ontbijt, kunnen we eventueel afbakbrood meenemen vanuit nederland of kunnen we een ontbijt bij disney b.v. nemen.

Kunnen we beter een huis of appartement boeken of kunnen we ook bij disney terecht.
    Weet iemand hier iets van?

Gr. John (wishes)

2. Top | #2
    Ingeschreven
    Sep 2004

Standaard Re: Orlando en allergie

Hier wat ervaringen over allergie en eten bij Disney: http://allears.net/din/guestfood.htm

We just returned from a trip to Disney, this is the 4th time my son with severe allergies has gone to Disney. This time, as the others, was completely safe and I am happy to report that Disny has made the process even easier than it has ever been. My Sons Allergens:Basically all nuts, coconut, apple, sesame

I was set to follow the old procedure where you call the restaurants directly that we were planning on visiting or talking to the head chefs at each facility directly.

Well, when my wife called the Animal Kingdom chef, she said there was a new procedure with forms and that once these were filled out, she would notify all the other chefs in the other parks and send our list of allergens to each of the chefs or managers to alert them that we were coming. Talk about making things easier. Also, another feature of these forms is that they provide you with a list of common park foods with the most common allergens, that made things easier for a couple of the days when things were very crowded. (AK was so crowded it was hard to walk in a few areas).

We ate every single meal out that week and did not have one problem. One thing that I did notice is that most of the counter service restaurants now have books with all of the ingredients for all of the items that they serve. Which makes things easier (and so do most of the sit downs).

We ate at Boma (AKL), Beaches and Cream/Cafe May (Beach Club), ESPN Club, UK at Epcot, Mexican Fast Food (Epcot), Plaza (MK), Backlot Express (HS), Crystal Palace (MK), Spoodles (Boardwalk), Rainforest Cafe (Downtown Disney) and a few others.

The service we got at the Plaza (Chef Ken Jean) was truely magical. My wife and I were both impressed with the Chef at the Crystal Palace he was very knowledgable on the subject.

Homepage met al onze reis- en fotoverslagen bij elkaar: https://kloenies.nl/

3. Top | #3
    Ingeschreven
    Sep 2007

Er is een goed (Engels) boek:

PassPorter's Open Mouse to Walt Disney World and the Disney Cruise Line, voor mensen die met een 'handicap', in de breedste zin van het woord, naar WDW op vakantie gaan.

Succes!

4. Top | #4
    Ingeschreven
    Sep 2004

Linkje naar bovenstaand boek: http://www.passporter.com/wdw/specialneeds/

Laatst gewijzigd door Njit; 01-02-09 om 20:54.
    Homepage met al onze reis- en fotoverslagen bij elkaar: https://kloenies.nl/

Forum Rechten