Welkom op het Florida Forum!

Dé grootste online community over Florida

•  » Heb je vragen over je vlucht, accommodatie of autohuur?
  •  » Wil je graag advies voor je reisschema?
  •  » Wil je graag anderen vertellen over je mooie Florida reis?

...dan ben je op het Florida Forum aan het juiste adres!

Ja, ik wil mij graag gratis aanmelden!

p.s.: Geregistreerde gebruikers zien ook nog eens veel minder reclameboodschappen!

Tip! Bouw je eigen Florida fly-drive
Reis met eigen huurauto en ontdek naast de bekende plekken ook charmante vissersdorpjes en verscholen eilanden.

Resultaten 1 tot 4 van de 4

Onderwerp: Hotelervaring: Days Inn Miami Beach Oceanside, Miami Beach

1. Top | #1
    Ingeschreven
    Jul 2005

Standaard Hotelervaring: Days Inn Miami Beach Oceanside, Miami Beach

Zo de eerste offerte is binnen voor 2008. Echter op het forum ben ik niets tegen gekomen over het hotel. Daarom mijn vraag of al iemand ervaringen heeft gehad met Days inn South beach.
    Het ligt bijna 6 mile van down town af. Is dat gunstig ??
    Zie op onze site (www.don-damen.nl) zowel de reisverslagen als de foto's van onze vakanties in 2004, 2008 en 2011 in Florida, 2013 en 2015 in het westen van de USA, 2018 rondje Denver en in 2019 een week in New York.

2. Top | #2
    Ingeschreven
    Nov 2006

Standaard Re: Hotelervaring gevraagd: Days inn South beach ~ Miami Beach

recensies:

If you want to be around the rich and famous but cannot afford to stay with the rich and famous, this is the next best thing. Located right on the beach and walking distance from al the night life. The Days Inn South Beach is not fancy, just a descent place with a friendly staff.

de volgende:

My sister in law and I stayed there only night, thank goodness, as this hotel was absolutely dreadful. We could barely open our bedroom door, the carpet was filthy, the sheets and blankets looked dirty, only one lamp worked as the other one was missing a lightbulb, which is probably a good thing since the wire was frayed and the plug did not have its cover, Zap! The electrical cord of ther coffee pot on the dresser did not reach the outlet so we had to move the pot on the window sill, by the disgusting curtains. There was a serious leak in the bathtub, which is pretty awful when one is aware of the water shortage and water restrictions in the state of Florida. When we left in the morning, the elevator was dirty and there was cigarette butts on its floor. The cold and poorly decorated lobby reminded me of hotels I stayed at in Western China. When we mentioned the above to the check-out clerk, we were ignored. The management should not let smokers stand right at the front entrance of the hotel, which is pretty indicative of its lack of concern for its guests. I took one of their guest surveys, but why bother. This hotel should be imploded.

de laatste:

We stayed at this hotel in febuary 2007 one of the main reasons we stayed here was to stick to a budget. Miami beach is expensive during the weekend. The hotel itself is basic but has all the facilities you need. The rooms were ok but seemed old but were also fairly clean. The pool area was reasonable with a good sized pool and sun chairs however access from the hotel is poor as you have to walk all the way round the building from the lobby. The worst thing about the hotel were the staff (not the front desk staff ) but the staff manning the food and beverage counter the staff on the customer information desk. I went to the counter to ask for two beers and the girl serving was sat on a chair with a blanket over her knees watching tv. When i asked her for two beers she ignored me i asked if she was open and got ignored again. Finally she got up and served me reluctantly but threw me a beer bottle opener for me to open my own beer.

It is not a coincedence that all reports comment on staff rudeness on tripadvisor its so true. If any managers from days inn stayed here they would be so shocked .

Dat kan beter..........

Oant sjen
    Pieter Postma

:-k :-k

3. Top | #3
    Regelmatige Bezoeker
    Ingeschreven
    Sep 2006

Hallo

Ik ben hier een nacht geweest okt 2005
    Voor mij was dit het slechtste hotel wat ik ooit in America gehad heb.
    De bedden waren te vies om op te slapen en stonken, deurkrukken waren afgebroken en er zaten gaten in de deur.
    Kennisen van ons zaten in een andere kamer ,maar deze hadden het nog slechter getroffen.
    Je kunt beter iets anders zoeken.

groetjes P. de Beer

Orlando 1991-1992-1993-1994-1995-1996-1997-1998-1999- 2000-2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-okt 2007

4. Top | #4

Misschien een beetje late reactie als nog, maar ook wij hebben hier drie nachten verbleven. Het hotel is relatief goedkoop en prachtig gelegen nabij het strand en vlak bij een invalsweg, maar de kamers zijn behoorlijk vervuild. Het hotel is oud en echt toe aan een grondige opknapbeurt. Onze ervaring met het personeel is ook niet al te best. Dit was voor ons het slechtse hotel van onze rondreis.
    Mijn advies is spendeer iets meer dollars en neem een ander.
    Laatst gewijzigd door Samabith; 19-08-07 om 18:10.
    1992: Ft.Lauderdale/Baltimore/Boston, 2004: Orlando, 2007: Rondreis Florida

Forum Rechten