PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Even voorstellen: Marjean

Marjean
17-06-07, 13:53
Goodafternoon! This is my first time on the florida forum. English is easier for me to write but it's not a problem for me to read...so if you want to practice your english...this is your chance. We just booked our first trip to Orlando and I'm hoping that everything will be everything that we expect! We've travelled for the last 15 years that I've been living here in the Netherlands back and forth to the U.S. (I'm from Michigan) but never to florida. I received the confirmation from our trip arrangemnts yesterday from American Estates, we will be renting a "villa" in Kissimee and have also rented a car. Until now we're satisfied with the prices, comparitivly speaking. My question for you is: Who has had experience with AE?
Positive? Negative? I want to know both before we make the payment! thanks for your time...;)

pieterpostma
17-06-07, 14:42

Marjean, a very welcome for you.
How long are you staying in Florida and have you any scedule? I'm very curious about that. Alomst everything you ant to knos about staying in Florida you can find here. And if you can't find it, just ask.
Have lots of fun.

oant sjen,
Pieter Postma

Marjean
17-06-07, 14:47

Marjean, a very welcome for you.
How long are you staying in Florida and have you any scedule? I'm very curious about that. Alomst everything you ant to knos about staying in Florida you can find here. And if you can't find it, just ask.
Have lots of fun.

oant sjen,
Pieter Postma

We will be departing 23/7 and will be in Florida unitl 14/8 then we will fly to michigan for 10 days! Tip: with Delta airlines you can take advantage of a "binnenlandse vlucht". I'm still curious about AE being that we've always used "regular" travl agencies in the past. This is our first time more or less booking online.:oops:

Mickey99
17-06-07, 14:58
Welkom op dit forum. Volgens mij is het niet de bedoeling dat er in het Engels wordt geschreven. De voertaal hier is Nederlands.

Groet,
Sonja

calypso
17-06-07, 16:53
Welkom op dit meest zonnige forum van nederland, aangezien dat je schrijft dat je het kunt lezen schrijf ik dus maar in het Nederlands ;-)

Waar in Nederland heb je gewoond en was dit voor werk?
Over AE is al heel veel geschreven hier dus voor ervaring hierover zou ik je aanraden wat reisverslagen te lezen of de zoek funtie te gebruiken.

groetjes ;-)

Marjean
17-06-07, 17:12
Welkom op dit meest zonnige forum van nederland, aangezien dat je schrijft dat je het kunt lezen schrijf ik dus maar in het Nederlands ;-)

Waar in Nederland heb je gewoond en was dit voor werk?
Over AE is al heel veel geschreven hier dus voor ervaring hierover zou ik je aanraden wat reisverslagen te lezen of de zoek funtie te gebruiken.

groetjes ;-)

It's the "I met a Dutchman on vacation"" story. I was born in Canada but lived in Michigan for almost 30 years and now live here outside of rotterdam for 15 years. I have pretty much conquered the speaking the dutch language and reading it is also not a problem, however writing it is another story, unless you want to wait everytime I need to check spelling etc. so I appreciate being able to write in English...if thats allowed?
Thanks for the tip to check "reisverslagen""

corrus
17-06-07, 21:01
Alas, according to my information, it's not allowed to continue in english.

Dus we gaan weer verder in het nederlands... (better get used to it):mrgreen:

Njit
17-06-07, 21:10
Moderator:
Engels is niet toegestaan. Verdere discussie aub in het Nederlands vervolgen.