PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Even voorstellen: Stan

stan
01-02-07, 17:13
Hey im stan from kentucky and i just wanna introduce myself real quick. ive been to florida several times and im like addicted to that state. its like one of the nicest places in the states and my favorite place to travel apart from california..l;:D

i hope ill have fun in this nice forum :)

Njit
01-02-07, 17:31
Hi Stan,

welcome to our Forum.
I hope you can read AND write Dutch. The main language on our Forum IS Dutch.

calypso
01-02-07, 18:38
Hi Stan, welcome on the forum.
I agree with you that Florida is a very nice state, wish I could stay there forever. Think it's better than Kentucky, at least the weather is better :-)

But i'm planing a short visit to KY this year to Elisabeth town, visiting the Coca Cola museum.

Hopefuly you can folow the conversation here as like Njit said the main language here is Dutch.

stan
01-02-07, 19:02
I can speak a little dutch and I can read it very well. i,m fluent in german tho.

why r u visitin ky its a pretty boring except louisville is ok cuz its a big city... u shudnt come to ky unless u relli wanna go to louisville or sth...

I actually know the floridaforum.de so I just found this one through changing the last 2 letters haha :)

Mickey99
01-02-07, 19:10
Hi Stan,

Welkom op dit forum!

Knap dat je Nederlands spreekt en dat je het goed kunt lezen. Het lijkt mij namelijk ontzettend moeilijk om als Amerikaan Nederlands te lezen...

Leuk dat je "per ongeluk" hier terecht bent gekomen :p

Veel lees en postplezier hier!

Groetjes,
Sonja

Njit
01-02-07, 19:39
Moderator Note: Voertaal is en blijft Nederlands.

Stan: als je geen Nederlands kunt schrijven staat het je vrij om hier te blijven komen. Maar helaas mag je verder niet meer posten in het Engels.

corrus
01-02-07, 19:45
I can speak a little dutch and I can read it very well. i,m fluent in german tho.

why r u visitin ky its a pretty boring except louisville is ok cuz its a big city... u shudnt come to ky unless u relli wanna go to louisville or sth...

I actually know the floridaforum.de so I just found this one through changing the last 2 letters haha :)Now you did it... German??? LOL..

First lesson in Dutch... Say after me... SCHEVENINGEN..

And if you write in english, no textmsg language...

Have a Magical Day... :D

stan
02-02-07, 04:22
Now you did it... German??? LOL..

First lesson in Dutch... Say after me... SCHEVENINGEN..

And if you write in english, no textmsg language...

Have a Magical Day... :D

a magical day? thank u :)
but nobody says that haha :)

ja ich kann auch deutsch sprechen, fluessig sogar haha.
oh well. this forum seems to be so nice.
i mean i can speak dutch im just not used to it anymore.

god bless u :)

calypso
02-02-07, 06:58

I know how boring KY can be, that why I only go there 1 day, like I said before to visit a new Coca-Cola museum, than I drive back to Atlanta.

Ik weet dat KY erg saai kan zijn, daarom ga ik er maar 1 dag naar toe, zoals ik al zei, alleen om naar het Coca-Cola Museum te bezoeken, daarna rij ik weer terug naar Atlanta.

Njit
02-02-07, 07:33
Moderator Note: de voertaal IS en BLIJFT Nederlands!